Why use retained executive search?
Our organisation specialises in executive search, not just in particular functions or industries. For each assignment we use this specialised recruitment methodology to ensure the successful placement of high-level, specialist, hard-to-fill and extreme location positions.
We are a retained search firm, therefore there is an initial investment to engage the Research Team and progress payments are made throughout the life-cycle of the assignment.
Executive search works on the principle that high-calibre; high-performing professionals are normally concentrating on the challenges of their present organisation. A direct and professional approach to a person allows us to accurately portray and promote the client company and the appointment in a positive manner.
Executive search is the most effective approach when:
- The number of suitable candidates is limited
- A particular nationality is required
- The position is of such importance that the best available talent/leader is required
- Our client wants to search across several countries
- Confidentiality and a thorough professional approach are essential
- The position is hard to fill
In search we don’t give up the assignment until our client has hired the right person.